Stella Law Firm boast a specific and multi-decennial experience in relation to criminal proceedings concerning all crimes falling within the scope of “corporate crime” (the so-called white-collar crimes), including in particular corporate crimes, financial crimes, banking crimes, the criminal liability of entities and legal persons pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01, crimes against the public administration and crimes against property.
As specialists in corporate criminal law, we deal with:
- Corporate offences false corporate communications, stock manipulation, corruption between private individuals, other offences committed by directors and statutory auditors
- Financial offences market abuse, insider trading, etc.
- Bank usury and illegal banking offences
- Criminal liability of entities and legal persons pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01
- Offences against the public administration, national and international corruption, extortion, etc.
- Offences against property, fraud, embezzlement, etc.